Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 16

Bro. Matt Allen flew in around 7:00 a.m. this morning to take me to Port Moresby. We arrived safely and Bro. Jason Russell was able to take me to the Lutheran Transit House. Before we went, though, he took Bro. Matt and me to a supermarket to pick up some supplies (for Bro. Matt) for him to take back to his family on the return flight.

At the guest house I got settled in for my 2 night stay. I will be flying to Brisbane on Wednesday afternoon and plan to attend the Good Sheppard Baptist Church with the Grays in the evening. Until then, I am praying for the Lord to lead me in seeking out (by phone, at first) a person at the work permit office for an appointment to find out more about our submitted application. Bro. Brad Wells has been giving me some advice on who to talk to and how to conduct myself as I pursue in this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment