Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 15

This is my last day in Kerema and I am preaching for the last time in PNG until I bring the family back. I preached from the text in II Corinthians 4:1-7 (a treasure in earthen vessels). We have this Treasure that the Glory of God can and will be manifested in us. As we are broken and out of the way, the light can shine forth as we see in the illustration of Gideon and the 300 that broke the pitchers and blew the trumpets. The light was in these earthen vessels, but the only way for the light to be seen was to break the pitchers.

After the 30 minute break the afternoon service started with a few songs and then I was once again to finish the time with a last message. I only gave a 10 minute challenge and then allowed those who wanted to, to ask me questions or make some comments/concerns in relation to the Helzerman family coming to work in Kaintiba (and K-town). This was a sweet time, as I and they were able to speak freely about the ministry Father has laid out for me there.

Bro. John Gray is still in Brisbane and I am in preparation to head back to the USA. Please pray for both John and Mary Gray about their health and the ministry that is at times overwhelming for them (esp. Bro. John).

No comments:

Post a Comment