Monday, August 16, 2010

August 2

Ilava and I went to teach in the Monday R.I. (religious instruction) class at 11:00 a.m. at the government High School. This was my first time and so I was not prepared to have 2 class sessions (45 minutes each) of time. I sure am glad that for the words of wisdom…”always be prepared.” Because I had another message with me, we covered 2 different subjects. Next week I must be prepared to teach better and more organized.

At 1:00 p.m. I began teaching the students at Charity Baptist Academy a song they will be doing for a Christmas drama. The song in “O Come All Ye Faithful” and I also incorporated some music theory that relating to the music for the song. I worked with the younger children separately in one class and then the older children in a second class for about 30 minutes each. We will continue this on Friday and then combine them next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment