Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 14, 2010

I would like to thank all those who have helped in the expense to take this trip. It has also been a blessing having Bro. Bill Morrissey here. He has been really enjoying being here as well. Although we are so far away from are families, we are thankful for all of you that are supporting them in prayer and phone calls and even stopping in during the day to see if all is OK. My heart floods with joy when I hear of your kindness to them.
Today I taught/preached in chapel for the school. We brought out some things about the honey bee that we can apply to our lives. It was only a 20 minute lesson because I was teaching all of the ages, so I did not want to lose their attention.

In the afternoon I studied for the Evening Service. I preached around 5:30 p.m. for the Prayer Meeting. The thought God gave me was about having compassion. In the cold world around us it is easy to become cold and callused toward others. Father, make me to have compassion toward others that I may make a difference (Jude v. 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment