Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 18

I was packed before breakfast, and en route to the airport, I made my 9:00 a.m. appointment with Greta in the work permit office. She said she had done more checking but found nothing in regards to my application. I gave her Bro. John Grays contact information, as well as mine, in case she was able to find out anything. Something wrong is happening here, and I am not sure what it is. It may be corruption or just carelessness, but we must be in urgent prayer for this matter. I now realize it is my responsibility to be vigilant to see this through for those that have been faithfully supporting us to be in the field. There must be some creative ways to pursue this without causing too many hard feelings. Oh, Father, please give me wisdom to do my part in all of this.

The 2:05 p.m. flight to Brisbane, Australia left on time and I made it in around 5:30 p.m. The Grays picked me up at the airport and drove to Good Shepherd Baptist Church. After the prayer meeting I spent the (short) night with them, waking up at 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning to get to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment