Monday, August 16, 2010

August 12

Not knowing the need to be persistent, I allowed a day of rest of inquiring about the letter of approval for the house in Kaintiba. Later in the day Brad wells called me to see if I had talked to Bro. John. Earlier (I think on Saturday) I had called Brad to seek his advise on the situation I am in with getting our work permits completed in Port Moresby. Brad is willing to help me, but wants to make sure he is not overstepping his bounds, since Bro. John submitted the original documentations. I see now I must be more persistent in all my dealings here in PNG. Tomorrow I have planned to go early to the government office and seek this letter; for it will mark the completion of one goal of God’s working here with me for the Baptist Mission in Kaintiba.

No comments:

Post a Comment